“En route to Saint-Tropez, after your drive to St Maxime, take the option of a 20min (9€) little boat trip and explore St Tropez on your own.”
During your free time, you will fall under the spell of one of the best-known resorts for the harbor, the beaches, and the place des Lys, where journalists, photographers, artists, and celebrities all meet. Soak in the little streets of the village, and take your time to choose among the local restaurants Over the years this small village became the veritable playground of the jet set, models, and millionaires. Saint-Tropez has had a turbulent history from the XV century military stronghold, a quiet fishing village in the early twentieth century. She was also the first city on the coast to be liberated during World War II.
On the way back, Discover Port Grimaud nicknamed the little Venise with its tiny bridges, squares, and canals.
– From Monaco, Villefranche, Nice, Cannes : pick up/return at your hotel, apartment, cruise ship terminal, or tender arrival.
– Other departure: On request
– Minivan with your multilangual speaking tour guide.
– Gas and toll fees
– The visits discribed in the tour
– Food & beverage
In case of lockdown, tours are Fully refunded.
No fee for cancellation 24 hours notice prior to tour.
20% fee for cancellation less than 24 hours.
100% fee for cancellation the d-day and no-shows.
– Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after each service.
– All our vehicles are desinfected before and after each service and deep cleaned every 24 hours.