“Discover Italy, San Remo (on Thuesday and Saturday). Stroll through it unique market where you will find authentic Italian products ( grana , mozzarella , oil, ham … )”
San Remo overlooking the Ligurian Sea and is appreciated for its mild climate. These are also the Russians in the nineteenth century who chose this destination for the climate. Russian nobility stayed and the Empress of Austria’s known as Sissi . It is during this period that began the construction of Art Nouveau villas that still exist today and it is beautiful that time was built the casino to entertain the nobility of yesteryear.
The scenic road will take you to the amazing authentic 12th century village of DOLCEACQUA ! You’ll be able to explore all the tinies streets, art galleries, souvenir shops, and the Castle. (Free time for lunch).
– From Monaco, Villefranche, Nice : pick up/return at your hotel, apartment, cruise ship terminal, or tender arrival.
– Other departure: On request
– Minivan with your multilangual speaking tour guide.
– Gas and toll fees
– The visits discribed in the tour
– Food & beverage
In case of lockdown, tours are Fully refunded.
No fee for cancellation 24 hours notice prior to tour.
20% fee for cancellation less than 24 hours.
100% fee for cancellation the d-day and no-shows.
– Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after each service.
– All our vehicles are desinfected before and after each service and deep cleaned every 24 hours.