– From Monaco, pick up at 10.30 am at your hotel in Monaco or meet your instructor at the Monaco cruise ship terminal at Hercule port.
Video: 49 €/pers
You can get a video souvenir of your drive, at the end of the tour your instructor will give you a SD card. Put it on your computer to watch it.
– Insurances (no caution to pay)
– Professional instructor in the car with you
– Gourmet lunch 3 courses (drinks not included)
– Return flight by helicopter
– Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
– Your original valid driving license is required to drive the vehicle yourself (photos or copies are not accepted)
– Driving license required with latin alphabet, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary.
– passeport required for the flight
– Tours are only available in French or English for driver/pilot. The driver/pilot must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently.
– It is not possible to forecast the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible. Thanks for your understanding.
– Arriving late for the tour will incure a time deduction from the duration of the tour.
– Wheelchair not accessible
– Most travelers can participate (from 18 to 80 years old)
– In the event of your driving license oversight, an option to take the tour as passenger may be offered, no partial refund
At confirmation : 100% required
Cancellation conditions : From the confirmation to 72 hours prior to experience : 30% refunded Less than 72 hours and no show : no refund
Cancellation by Liven up due to bad weather: 30% refunded or postponed.
Prices excluding the Monaco Grand Prix period. On request
– Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after each service.
– All our vehicles are desinfected before and after each service and deep cleaned every 24 hours.