– From Monaco, pick up at 10.30 am at your hotel in Monaco or meet your instructor at the Monaco cruise ship terminal at Hercule port.
During the Monaco Grand Prix Period (E, Historic and F1), please note that we cannot organise the pick up at your hotel, a meeting point will be arranged somewhere in Monaco.
Video: 49 €/pers
You can get a video souvenir of your drive, at the end of the tour your instructor will give you a SD card. Put it on your computer to watch it.
– Insurances (no caution to pay)
– Professional instructor in the car with you
– Gourmet lunch 3 courses (drinks not included)
– Return flight by helicopter
– Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
– Your original valid driving license is required to drive the vehicle yourself (photos or copies are not accepted)
– Driving license required with latin alphabet, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary.
– passeport required for the flight
– Tours are only available in French or English for driver/pilot. The driver/pilot must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently.
– It is not possible to forecast the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible. Thanks for your understanding.
– Arriving late for the tour will incure a time deduction from the duration of the tour.
– Wheelchair not accessible
– Most travelers can participate (from 18 to 80 years old)
– In the event of your driving license oversight, an option to take the tour as passenger may be offered, no partial refund
At confirmation : 100% required
Cancellation conditions : From the confirmation to 72 hours prior to experience : 30% refunded Less than 72 hours and no show : no refund
Cancellation by Liven up due to bad weather: 30% refunded or postponed.
Prices excluding the Monaco Grand Prix period. On request
– Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after each service.
– All our vehicles are desinfected before and after each service and deep cleaned every 24 hours.