“Discover Nice, the capital of the Côte d’ Azur, Nikaïa his first name founded by the Greeks there are more than 2000 years.”
Browse the Promenade des Anglais along the sea 7 km and admire the Albert I Gardens and Theatre de Verdure , the Negresco and its neoclassical façade built in 1912.
Towards the Castle and its shady park with Mediterranean trees . You will be captivated by the panoramic view extending from Nice to Esterel but also overlooking the Port and Mont Boron. You will also appreciate the ornamental waterfall.
You go to Cimiez, aristocratic area of Nice and discover the Regina Palace where Queen Victoria stayed . You will also find the ruins of the ancient Roman amphitheater and its neighborhood ( 11th century ) near the Matisse museum. Admire the Franciscan Monastery of the same and its rose gardens .
In the Russian neighborhood, admire the Saint Nicolas Orthodox Cathedral opened in 1912 , Russia’s largest religious building outside Russia.
Stroll through the old town of Nice and discover the Palais de Justice, the Opera and the famous flower market on the Cours Saleya court (morning only). The old town is situated between the city center and the sea also called the ” Vieux Nice “.
– From Monaco, Villefranche, Nice : pick up/return at your hotel, apartment, cruise ship terminal, or tender arrival.
– Other departure: On request
– Minivan with your multilangual speaking tour guide.
– Gas and toll fees
– The visits discribed in the tour
– Food & beverage
In case of lockdown, tours are Fully refunded.
No fee for cancellation 24 hours notice prior to tour.
20% fee for cancellation less than 24 hours.
100% fee for cancellation the d-day and no-shows.
– Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after each service.
– All our vehicles are desinfected before and after each service and deep cleaned every 24 hours.