Valid driver's license: original document with European letters, otherwise an international driving license is necessary
English and French speaking requested for drivers
Pick up/drop off hotel or any meeting point
Cancellation of tours from 15 min to 8 hours:
For tours of 15 and 30 min: less than 24 hours, 100% required
For tours of 1 hour: less than 48 hours, 100% required
For tours of 2 hours and more: less than 72 hours, 100% required
In case of no-show: 100% required
Cancellation by LIVEN UP: 100% refunded or postponed
LIVEN UP is liable to cancel the tour in case of bad weather conditions: rain and wet roads.
Any delay will be deducted from the duration of your tour, thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation of HELI & DRIVE:
From 7 days to 48 hours prior to experience: 50% required
Less than 48 hours and no show: 100% required
No fee will be charged in case of cancellation due to the meteorologic conditions
Prices excluding the Monaco Grand Prix period. On request
- From Eze village, the meeting point is at the Fragonard perfume factory located 158 avenue de verdun 06360 Eze. After your tour, enjoy a free visit of the perfumery and take time to explore the medieval village of Eze.
- From Monaco, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at the Monaco cruise ship terminal at Hercule port.
- From Nice, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at Nice port.
- From Villefranche, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at the parking Wilson.
- From Cannes, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at the parking Quai Laubeuf.
Are you ready for the best experience of your life? Everyone dreams of being behind the wheel during 1 hour of one of these legendary exotic cars. Your instructors will meet you from your meeting point, with these two head-turning supercars. Depending of your departure point, you will then drive out along part of the Monaco F1 circuit, or on the "Promenade des Anglais" to reach the roads of the medium and Grande corniches. The panoramic views of the côte d'azur, from as far as Cannes, and above Monaco through to the Italian border are breathtaking. If possible, take the Highway to Menton, the border town before Italy. Then return to the famous Vista Palace Hotel where you can admire the captivating view overlooking the Principality. You will drive on some of the scenic and winding roads, typical of the South of France and as seen in numerous movies, past and present. Your professional and enthusiastic instructors will show you some of the most beautiful panoramic roads of the French Riviera. They will offer you different itineraries such as Corniches, highway, and coastal roads. You can also take stops to observe the sublime panoramic views, and to take some photos with these two legendary cars. After 30 minutes, take the opportunity to swap vehicles during the tour, and experience driving in both of these iconic cars. The guides will share all their experience and passion with you to give you an unforgettable Ferrari and Lamborghini experience.
Video: 39 €/pers
You can get a video souvenir of your experience, at the end of the tour your instructor will give you a SD card. Put it on your computer to watch it.
Certificate with your name: 5 €/pers
Receive your personnalised certificate to take home as gift at the end of your tour.
- Insurances (no caution to pay)
- Professional instructor
- 2 cars: 1 Ferrari F458 italia & 1 Lamborghini gallardo
- Food & beverage
Terms & conditions
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
- Your original valid driving license is required to drive the vehicles yourself (photos or copies are not accepted)
- Driving license required with latin alphabet, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary.
- Tours are only available in French or English for driver/pilot. The driver/pilot must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently.
- It is not possible to forecast the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible. Thanks for your understanding.
- Arriving late for the tour will incure a time deduction from the duration of the tour.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Most travelers can participate (from 5 to 80 years old)
- In the event of your driving license oversight, an option to take the tour as passenger may be offered, no partial refund
- For tours of 15 and 30 min: less than 24 hours 100% required
- For tours of 1 hour: less than 48 hours 100% required
- For tours of 2 hours and more: less than 72 hours 100% required
- No show results in no refund
- Cancellation by Liven up: 100% refunded or postponed. These experiences require good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather (rain or wet roads), you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- In case of lockdown, tours are completely refunded.
Covid 19 – sanitary measures
- All of our staff and customers are required to face masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after each service.
- All our vehicles are desinfected before and after each service and deep cleaned every 24 hours.
This was a great experience
Paul and Robert were both fantastic.
We opted to do the Ferrari and Lamborghini drive in Monaco with a switch over of cars half way through the drive.
We drove ourselves to the first point where we then took some lovely photos, we then wanted a bit of a thrill and asked Robert and Paul to drive to another point so that we could also experience the cars from the passenger seats which was also great!!! Soon after we took over again to make our way back to our hotel.
Both the guys were extremely professional, great fun, a laugh and they made the drive an experience to remenber.
Thank you both.
1 Hour of pure adrenaline
Steve and Robert were incredible tour guides on our hour + driving experience in a Ferrari and Lamborghini around Monaco. We drove out of town, up the hills, stopped for some spectacular photo opportunities, had the chance to switch cars and tour the Monaco hills. They provided a perfect blend of fun car driving, knowledge of the area and photo opportunities at vantage points around Monaco. A fantastic way to spend a morning, can't recommend enough for the car enthusiast.
Ferrari and Lamborghini driving experience in Monaco
This was our 10th wedding anniversary gift to ourselves. We were met by Stephen and Robert our driving instructors at the cruise port. First the checking documents, details etc. And then the drive began. We had one hour experience with both Lamborghini and Ferrari. We swapped on half way. It was great to enjoy both rides. Both Robert and Stephen were really good, explaining the car, telling were you need to drive cautious and were you can enjoy the speed. We stopped few times to take pictures. Coastline there is beautiful and driving one of the cars were unforgettable experience like a movie. I definitely would recommend this activity.
French Riviera is yours ! Choose your departure point, ending point and itinerary : Monaco, Eze, Nice, Antibes, Saint Paul de Vence, Cannes, St Tropez, Marseille, Aix en Provence, Valbonne, Gourdon, Portofino, Grasse, Port Grimaud, Vintimiglia, San Remo...
8 PAX max