Valid driver's license: original document with European letters, otherwise an international driving license is necessary
English and French speaking requested for drivers
Pick up/drop off hotel or any meeting point
Cancellation of tours from 15 min to 8 hours:
For tours of 15 and 30 min: less than 24 hours, 100% required
For tours of 1 hour: less than 48 hours, 100% required
For tours of 2 hours and more: less than 72 hours, 100% required
In case of no-show: 100% required
Cancellation by LIVEN UP: 100% refunded or postponed
LIVEN UP is liable to cancel the tour in case of bad weather conditions: rain and wet roads.
Any delay will be deducted from the duration of your tour, thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation of HELI & DRIVE:
From 7 days to 48 hours prior to experience: 50% required
Less than 48 hours and no show: 100% required
No fee will be charged in case of cancellation due to the meteorologic conditions
Prices excluding the Monaco Grand Prix period. On request
- From Eze village, the meeting point is at the Fragonard perfume factory located 158 avenue de verdun 06360 Eze (15 min, 30 min, 1h tours and more are available). After your tour, enjoy a free visit of the perfumery and take time to explore the medieval village of Eze.
- From Monaco, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at the Monaco cruise ship terminal at Hercule port (30 min and 1h tours and more are available)
- From Nice, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at Nice port (only 1h tours and more available)
- From Villefranche, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at the parking Wilson (only 1h tours and more available)
- From Cannes, pick up/drop off at your hotel or meet your instructor at the parking Quai Laubeuf (1h driver tour and more available)
Once welcomed, receive a 5 min technical and safety briefing by your professionnal and smily instructor, he will explain all you need to know to enjoy this amazing moment.
Take some pictures of the car before or after your tour. At an extra cost, and if scheduling times allow, take the option to extend your tour, in 15-minute segments: ask your instructor on site for details.
You are now ready !
Enjoy an exhilarating driver experience of a Ferrari California T sports car in the French Riviera. Drive on the famous panoramic roads and corniches of Côte d'Azur, overlooking Monaco or Nice and the beautiful blue Mediterranean sea. Once you are on board, listen to the growling roar of the perfectly tuned V8 engine of this legendary car. It is almost a mythical experience that you can share with your friend, child, partner as this car is a 4 seats car (at the back, we accept 2 children or 1 adult).
Size restrictions apply for the person on the rear-seat: Height max 1.70m (5ft 7in) Weight max 70kg (155 lbs, 11 stone)
Video: 39 €/pers
You can get a video souvenir of your experience, at the end of the tour your instructor will give you a SD card. Put it on your computer to watch it.
Certificate with your name: 5 €/pers
Receive your personnalised certificate to take home as gift at the end of
- Insurances (no caution to pay)
- Professional instructor
- Food & beverage
Terms & conditions
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
- Minimum age to be passenger: 5 years old
- Your original valid driving license is required to drive the vehicles yourself (photos or copies are not accepted)
- Driving license required with latin alphabet, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary.
- Tours are only available in French or English for driver/pilot. The driver/pilot must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently.
- It is not possible to forecast the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible. Thanks for your understanding.
- Arriving late for the tour will incure a time deduction from the duration of the tour.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Booster seats available for children
- Most travelers can participate (from 5 to 80 years old)
- In the event of your driving license oversight, an option to take the tour
as passenger may be offered, no partial refund
- For tours of 15 and 30 min: less than 24 hours 100% required
- For tours of 1 hour: less than 48 hours 100% required
- For tours of 2 hours and more: less than 72 hours 100% required
- No show results in no refund
- Cancellation by Liven up: 100% refunded or postponed. These experiences require good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather (rain or wet roads), you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- In case of lockdown, tours are completely refunded.
Covid 19 – sanitary measures
- All of our staff and customers are required to face masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available before, during and after each service.
- All our vehicles are desinfected before and after each service and deep
cleaned every 24 hours.
A very big thank you for all the organization and the seriousness of your partners! It was a good time for each of them, and Théo is exceptionally professional while adapting to his audience… my children and godchildren loved spending time with him. He was very helpful with the photos as well.
I will not forget about your company and Théo as soon as the opportunity arises!
Fantastic shore excursion
Suzana was our Guide. She was extremely friendly and funny and told us lots about our tour to Morocco/ Monte Carlo. We had a wonderful day and all ran to schedule
FERRARI DRIVE IN MONACO
The Ferrari drive was fantastic once in a life time experience. My guide Robert was very helpful and made the drive very memorable indeed.
I would highly recommend this adventure to anyone.
Ferrari test drive
Great car experience, Robert is a very chill guy and a great photographer. But the best is the Ferrari driving experience. We took the high way to the mountains, very nice view at the top, and super fun place to drive. Definitely recommend people who come to Monaco for visits.
Liven up Ferrari drive experience
My wife surprised me with this experience. Had a fantastic hour driving the Ferrari in Monaco. Also, the experience was made all the better having Paul (the guide) alongside me to show me the best roads and views along the way. I thoroughly recommend doing this experience, not only for driving a fantastic car. But also it’s a great way to see Monaco.
Monaco Ferrari Experience
Robert was an excellent guide during this fantastic experience! The car was awesome especially feeling the power that these cars are capable of producing! Went up the hillside of Monaco and got some great shots of the city! Robert had some great fun facts about Monaco! Highly recommended!
Ferrari Monte Carlo Experience
Great car, co drivers, thoroughly appreciated the vehicle and the area. Info about the car and driving techniques appreciated . The noise in the tunnels was fantastic
So much fun!
Absolutely loved the Liven Up driving experience! I had Mat as my instructor and he was awesome! He takes you to some of the best view points and on some very fun roads. The Ferrari was fantastic! It was such a great time!
Had an amazing time driving a Ferrari California in the sunny south of France. Eyal is a friendly and knowledgable individual who is also a fellow car enthusiast so we had plenty to talk about while driving with the roof down.
French Riviera is yours ! Choose your departure point, ending point and itinerary : Monaco, Eze, Nice, Antibes, Saint Paul de Vence, Cannes, St Tropez, Marseille, Aix en Provence, Valbonne, Gourdon, Portofino, Grasse, Port Grimaud, Vintimiglia, San Remo...
8 PAX max