Length: 40m • Engines: 2 x 770 HP • Speed: 12 knots • 10/12 guests in 5 cabins: 3 double, 2 twins, 1 convertible settee in the master cabin office for 1 pax and Pulman in one double for 1 pax • Guests cruising: 49 • Water toys: snorkeling gear, tender, jet ski, donuts, water ski
Crew (8) and towels included
Between 10.00am to 6.00pm
Fuel additional charge 380€/hour
- Monaco, Roquebrune Cap Martin
- Cannes and the Lerins Islands
- Cap d'Antibes, Billionaires Bay and the coves of La Garoupe
- St Raphael, the Esterel red rocks and famous coves
- Port Grimaud known as "Little Venice"
- St Tropez and the beautiful Pampelonne sandy beaches
All our prices are VAT included
Explore Cannes and discover its magnificent palaces along the Croisette boulevard : the Carlton, the Majestic or the Martinez where the stars are staying during the Film Festival.
French Riviera is yours ! Choose your departure point, ending point and itinerary : Monaco, Eze, Nice, Antibes, Saint Paul de Vence, Cannes, St Tropez, Marseille, Aix en Provence, Valbonne, Gourdon, Portofino, Grasse, Port Grimaud, Vintimiglia, San Remo... 8 PAX max
Your tour starts on the scenic roads of the "Moyenne Corniche" offering a splendid view over Villefranche -sur-mer and the peninsula of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.